- Terms and Conditions These govern the sale and supply of goods by Capital Play Limited to you. Each order placed by you will constitute a contract between you and Capital Play Ltd in accordance with these terms and conditions to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions. An order can be placed by printing off the order form from our site, completing this fully and forwarding it to us with your cheque or credit card details.
- Specification of Goods The goods are materially in accordance with the description given in this website but you must select the appropriate [size]/[model]/[colour]/[number]/[any other classification] when placing your order.
- Acceptance of Order All goods are subject to availability and an order will not constitute an agreement on our part to sell goods to you until it is accepted by us. You will be notified of our acceptance as soon as reasonably possible after your order has been received.
- Prices and Payment The prices of the goods are as specified on our site. Prices may change and the applicable price is that shown on the day which your order is placed. All prices are inclusive of VAT, our VAT registration number is 805579412.
- Delivery We will endeavour to notify you in the confirmation of your order of the approximate date of delivery of the goods which will be made to the address shown in your order. Unless we are notified by email or otherwise in writing within 7 days of the date of delivery of the goods they will be deemed to have been received by you undamaged and in good order.
- Your Right to Cancel You have the right to cancel your order in respect of each and every item of the goods within 14 days of the date of delivery of the order to you. To cancel your order you should notify us within that period and then, at your own cost, return the goods to us at the address given at the end of these Terms and Conditions as soon as reasonably possible. Please note that goods must be returned unopened, complete and undamaged with all accessories and instructions. The original packaging must be returned in a reasonable condition.
- Quality We give you the warranty that all the goods will, in all material respects, comply with the description given of them on our site and that they will be of satisfactory quality and fit for the purpose for which they are indicated on our site.
- Returns Policy Capital Play Ltd take great care to ensure that all items that we sell are of high quality. Should you be in any way justifiably unhappy with our goods you can, upon giving us an explanation of your complaint, return the goods to us in exchange for a refund of the purchase price provided that each item of the goods is returned in perfect condition ie unused within ten days of the delivery of the goods to you. Your rights against us shall be limited to your rights to the return of your money. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Intellectual Property Rights All material on this site is covered by international copyright laws and treaties. Accordingly you should not copy, reproduce or retransmit any material from this site apart from downloading the order form or other pages for your own personal use.
- Privacy and Email Communication Your privacy and the security of your personal information is our highest priority. We aim to provide you with the best online shopping experience possible. In order to achieve this and facilitate the provision of our products and services, it is necessary for us to collect some personal information about you. We collect personal information about you when you register to use this website and place an order with us, however your personal information will never be divulged to any third parties without your express permission.
Capital Play Ltd will from time to time send you information relating to our company via electronic mail as permitted by The Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003. You will have the opportunity to unsubscribe at any time not to receive further emails from us.
- General Provisions
(ii) If any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall become illegal or unenforceable for any reason whatsoever then these Terms and Conditions shall take effect as if such provision had been omitted and the remainder of the Terms and Conditions shall not be affected.
(iii) These Terms and Conditions and your use of our website are governed by English law and you submit to the non exclusive jurisdiction of the English court.
(iv) Failure by either party to exercise any right or remedy under this agreement does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy.
Notices All notices shall be given to us:
Capital Play Ltd.
Units 2 & 3 Higher Park Farm,
Surrey GU24 8SL
All notices shall be given to you at either the e-mail or the postal address you provide on your order form.
Notice will be deemed received when an e-mail is received in full (or on the next business day if it is received on a weekend or during a public holiday) or 3 days after the date of posting.