Why buy a Capital trampoline?
The Capital range of trampolines are those designed, developed and manufactured by Capital Play or as in the case of the Jumpking Capital Ultra range, by Capital Play in conjunction with another major manufacturer such as Jumpking.
If you buy a Capital Trampoline you can rest assured that you will be buying a properly designed trampoline that bounces well and is durable, all at a reasonable price:
• We have put our name to it – Capital Play has traded for 15 years now and has built an excellent reputation, one that we want to maintain. If there is a problem with your trampoline, it is resolved quickly and painlessly.
• Pricing – As we buy these directly from the factory as opposed to through a middleman wholesaler, the price that you pay is far lower than comparable products from most other retailers.
• Quality of materials - If you look online or go to an Argos or Asda you can buy a trampoline for £100. This is simply because a Chinese factory will produce a trampoline to a budget price, using low grade materials. Though the trampoline might look fine and glossy when first assembled, a year later in will have fallen apart. We build our trampolines to a quality, not a price, using only the best materials and insisting upon quality workmanship.
• Quality control – The Directors of Capital Play clock up many Airmiles each year visiting the factories that Capital Play use, so they can check on each batch of trampolines as they are being made. Once the product lands in the UK, further random checks are made.
• European manufacture – More and more of the Capital trampolines are now made in Europe, with better materials and workmanship. By 2020 we hope to move nearly all production to Europe.
• After sales service - If you experience any problems with your trampoline or need any advice as to how to put it up, we will always be at the end of the phone. We value our reputation and fully appreciate that if you put your faith in us, we need to look after you if there is a problem at any stage.
We hope that our guide below will help you decide the best assembly option for your new trampoline. Please note that this document refers to our above ground trampolines, in-ground trampolines are a different kettle of fish and full details can be found on the relevant product pages.
Each trampoline comes with full instructions and we have spent a great deal of time developing what we hope are fool-proof instructions.
As well as paper instructions in the box, most trampolines now also have assembly videos available too. We are confident that the instructions are as good as any out there and that self-assembly is a viable option.
We are at the end of the phone 6 days a week, so if you get stuck at any stage, give us a call and we can talk you through it. Each trampoline comes with a ‘spring-pull’ tool to help you put on the springs and there is a minimum needs for other tools.
Don’t forget that you will need a certain amount of ‘muscle’ to put up any trampoline and it is easier if you have two people. 80% of our customers happily put up their own trampolines.
Use a local handyman
If you don’t have the time or inclination to put up your trampoline, there is always a good pool of local handymen or students local to you looking for casual work, so you might want to consider this.
Ask Capital Play
Our assembly service is what 20% of our customers choose as all of our installers are fully trained, turn up on time and are always courteous and polite and they will even take away all the rubbish. Clearly you can rest assured that your trampoline will be assembled properly. You will be glad to know that we give you a precise time, none of this ’Am’ or ‘Pm ‘ time slots.
Against each trampoline we detail the price of the assembly service and the postcodes where we can assemble. If you are just outside the postcode area, please give us a call as we may still be able to help. Normally we can assemble within a couple of days of your order, though in peak times ( April-July) it can take up to a week for a slot to be available.
How safe are Capital trampolines?
All Capital trampolines are built with safety in mind:
• We know that safety is top of mind for any parent shopping for a trampoline and have worked extensively over the years to develop some of the safest and most robost trampolines on the market.
• Many of our ranges feature our new Springuard protection system so it is virtually impossible for the user to come in to contact with the springs.
• The netting is very well made and is nice and tight so if you happen to fall against it, it will do its job. Importantly too, the netting is positioned about a foot away from the enclosure poles, so it is nearly impossible to fall against the enclosure poles.
• The enclosure poles have a thick foam covering, so in the very unlikely event of the user hitting a pole, they will not injure themselves, especially as there is a certain amount of flex in the poles.
Please note that though parents are understandably concerned about trampoline safety, it is not the trampoline itself that is unsafe, it is the users! Each trampoline comes with a full set of ‘How to bounce safely ‘ instructions and we encourage all parents to educate their children on these. It is children bouncing incorrectly that causes most trampoline accidents, not a design fault in the trampoline.